1. American Psychological Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: DSM-5. Amer Psychiatric Pub; 2013. [Link] [DOI:10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596
2. Ahrami R., Shoshtari M., Golshani F., Kamarzarin H. Effectiveness of precision teaching on reading ability of students with Reading learning disability. Psychology of Exceptional Individuals. 2011; 1(3): 139-152. [Persian]. [Link]
3. Evans SW, Mullett E, Weist MD, Franz K. Feasibility of the mindmatters school mental health promotion program in American schools. J Youth Adolesc. 2005; 34(1): 51-58. [Link] [DOI:10.1007/s10964-005-1336-9
4. Bills RE. Nondirective play therapy with retarded readers. J Consult Psychol. 1950; 14(2): 140-149. [Link] [DOI:10.1037/h0059850
5. Morgan J, Robinson D, Aldridge J. Parenting stress and externalizing child behaviour. Child Fam Soc Work. 2002; 7(3): 219-225. [Link] [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2206.2002.00242.x
6. Schalock RL, Luckasson RA, Shogren KA, Borthwick-Duffy S, Bradley V, Buntinx WHE, et al. The renaming of mental retardation: understanding the change to the term intellectual disability. Intellect Dev Disabil. 2007; 45(2): 116-124. [Link] [DOI:10.1352/1934-9556(2007)45[116:TROMRU]2.0.CO;2
7. Kazemtarghi M, Keshavarzi Arshadi F, Salehi M. The comparison of primary verbal, nonverbal and mathematical concept formation in 4-6-year-old children with normal and impaired hearing. Bimonthly Audiology - Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 20(1): 9-15. [Persian]. [Link]
8. Jones A, Hardman CA, Lawrence N, Field M. Cognitive training as a potential treatment for overweight and obesity: A critical review of the evidence. Appetite. 2018; 124: 50-67. [Link] [DOI:10.1016/j.appet.2017.05.032
9. Pedro-Carroll JL, Jones SH. A preventive play intervention to foster children's resilience in the aftermath of divorce. In: Reddy LA, Files-Hall TM, Schaefer CE, editor. Empirically based play interventions for children. Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association; 2005, pp: 51-75. [Link] [DOI:10.1037/11086-004
10. Nurcombe B, Wooding S, Marrington P, Bickman L, Roberts G. Child sexual abuse II: Treatment. Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2000; 34(1): 92-97. [Link] [DOI:10.1046/j.1440-1614.2000.00643.x
11. Hayati M, Smaeeli Far N, Nikroo M, Faramarzi E. Effectiveness of child-centered play therapy in the decrease of aggression among 5-to-10-year-old children. International Journal of psychology and behavioral research. 2014; 3(4): 308-316. [Link]
12. Ganji K, Zabihi R, Khoda-Bakhsh R, Kraskian A. The impact of child-centered play therapy on reduction of behavioral symptoms of children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2011; 3(4): 15-25. [Persian]. [Link]
13. Karamali Esmaili S, Shafaroodi N, Hassani Mehraban A, Parand A, Zarei M, Akbari-Zardkhaneh S. Effect of play-based therapy on meta-cognitive and behavioral aspects of executive function: a randomized, controlled, clinical trial on the students with learning disabilities. Basic Clin Neurosci. 2017; 8(3): 203-212. [Link] [DOI:10.18869/nirp.bcn.8.3.203
14. Niknasab F, Hemayattalab R, Sheikh M, Houmaniyan D. The effectiveness of play therapy on symptoms of children with attention deficit - hyperactivity disorder. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2016; 6(6): 350-358. [Link]
15. Robinson A, Simpson C, Hott BL. The effects of child-centered play therapy on the behavioral performance of three first grade students with ADHD. International Journal of Play Therapy. 2017; 26(2): 73-83. [Link] [DOI:10.1037/pla0000047
16. Jafari N, Mohammadi MR, Khanbani M, Farid S, Chiti P. Effect of play therapy on behavioral problems of maladjusted preschool children. Iran J Psychiatry. 2011; 6(1): 37-42. [Link]
17. Haapala EA, Poikkeus A-M, Tompuri T, Kukkonen-Harjula K, Leppänen PHT, Lindi V, et al. Associations of motor and cardiovascular performance with academic skills in children. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014; 46(5): 1016-1024. [Link] [DOI:10.1249/MSS.0000000000000186
18. Chinekesh A, Kamalian M, Eltemasi M, Chinekesh S, Alavi M. The effect of group play therapy on social-emotional skills in pre-school children. Glob J Health Sci. 2013; 6(2): 163-167. [Link] [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v6n2p163
19. Sarpoulaki B, Kolahi P. Role of play therapy on aggression and learning disabilities in students: a quasi-experimental design. In: IJIP.In. The International Journal of Indian Psychology, Volume 3, Issue 4, No. 57. RED'SHINE Publication. Inc; 2016, pp: 12-22. [Link]
20. Hassani R, Mirzaeeian B, Khalilian A. Effectiveness of cognitive behavior-based play therapy on anxiety and self-steem of children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) children. Journal of Modern Psychological Researches. 2013; 8(29): 163-180. [Persian]. [Link]
21. HosseinKhanzadeh AA. The effect of child-centered play therapy on the self-efficacy in peer relations among students with oppositional defiant disorder symptoms. Quarterly Journal of Child Mental Health. 2017; 4(3): 49-59. [Persian]. [Link]
22. Shalani B, Azadimanesh P. The comparison of efficacy of group art therapy and puppet play therapy on the social skills of children with attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder. Quarterly Journal of Child Mental Health. 2016; 2(4): 103-112. [Persian]. [Link]
23. Akbari B, Rahmati F. The efficacy of cognitive behavioral play therapy on the reduction of aggression in preschool children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Quarterly Journal of Child Mental Health. 2015; 2(2): 93-100. [Persian]. [Link]
24. Ali Nejad A, Safarour SN. Influence of playing games on improving reading and writing disorder in primary children. International Conference on New Horizons in Educational Sciences, Psychology and social harm, Society of Modern Horizons of Science and Technology, Tehran, 2016. [Persian]. [Link]
25. Sabet Imani M. The effectiveness of therapeutic game based on cognitive-behavioral approach on behavioral problems (emotional, anxious and social, and aggressive behavior) of elementary students in Neyshabur City [Ph.D. Thesis]. [Ahvaz, Iran]: Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz; 2013. [Persian]. [Link]
26. Perry LH. Play therapy behavior of maladjusted and adjusted children [PHD thesis]. [US]: ProQuest Information & Learning; 1989. [Link]
27. Meany-Walen KK, Teeling S. Adlerian play therapy with students with externalizing behaviors and poor social skills. International Journal of Play Therapy. 2016; 25(2): 64-77. [Link] [DOI:10.1037/pla0000022
28. El-Nagger NS, Abo-Elmagd MH, Ahmed HI. Effect of applying play therapy on children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Nurs Educ Pract. 2017; 7(5): 104. [Link] [DOI:10.5430/jnep.v7n5p104
29. Khaledi S, Validi Pak A, Mirkhan I, Atai M. The positive impact of play therapy on writing performance of students with dysgraphia. International Journal of School Health. 2014; 1(2): e22655. [Link] [DOI:10.17795/intjsh-22655
30. Khadyavi Zand Z, Agha Mohamadiyan Sherbaf H, Asghari Nekah SM. The effect of group therapy on reducing aggression in preschool children. First National Conference on Research and Therapy in Clinical Psychology, Azad University of Torbat Jam; 2012. [Persian]. [Link]
31. Nazari S, Kooti E, Saiahi H. Learning disorder diagnostic criteria in the revised intelligence standard and wechsler's children. Exceptional Education. 2012; 1(109): 36-45. [Persian]. [Link]
32. Yahyazadeh A. Hossein khanzadeh AA. The Effectiveness of Story Reading in Increasing the Reading Motivation of Students with Dyslexia. Psychology of Exceptional Individuals. 2015; 5(20): 39-54. [Persian].[Link].
33. Karami Nouri R, Moradi AR, Akbari Zardkhaneh S, Zahedian H. Reading and dyslexia test. Tehran: Jahad daneshgahi; 2009. [Persian].
34. Hosaini M, Moradi A, Kormi Nouri R, Hassani J, Parhoon H. Reliability and Validity of Reading and Dyslexia Test (NEMA). Advances in Cognitive Sceince. 2016; 18(1): 22-34. [Persian]. [Link].
35. Ahangar Ghorbani Z. The effectiveness of teaching executive actions on social skills and behavioral disorders in dyslexic students [Master's Thesis]. [Guilan, Iran]: University of Guilan; 2013. [Persian]. [Link]
36. Rezayi S, Lari lavasani M.The Relationship between motor skills and social skills and Challenging behaviors in children with autism spectrum disorder. Quarterly of Psychology of Exceptional Individuals. 2017; 7(25): 19-33. [Persian].[Link].
37. Naderi EA, Seif Naraghi M. Learning disorders. Tehran: Arasbaran; 2016. [Persian].
38. Jensen E. Brain-based learning: a reality check. Educational Leadership. 2000; 57(7): 76-80. [Link]