1. Miri M, Tabrizi Namini M, Hadipour Dehshal M, Sadeghian Varnosfaderani F, Ahmadvand A, Yousefi Darestani S, et al. Thalassemia in Iran in last twenty years: the carrier rates and the births trend. Iranian Journal of Blood and Cancer. 2013; 6(1): 11-17. [Link]
2. Nasiri M, Hosseini H, Shahmohammadi S. Mental health status in patients with Thalassemia major in Iran. Journal of Pediatrics Review. 2014; 2(1): 55-61. [Link]
3. Rafiee H. Introduction to psychology. Tehran: Arjomand; 2003, pp: 57-62. [Persian].
4. Seyf AA. Change in behavioral and behavioral therapy theories and methods. Tehran: Duran; 1379, pp: 114-132. [Persian].
5. Roger D, Najarian B. The construction and validation of a new scale for measuring emotion control. Pers Individ Dif. 1989; 10(8): 845-853. [Link] [DOI:10.1016/0191-8869(89)90020-2
6. Ben-Zur H. Coping styles and affect. Int J Stress Manag. 2009; 16(2): 87-101. [Link] [DOI:10.1037/a0015731
7. SeyedTabaee R, Rahmatinejad P, Mohammadi D, Etemad A. The role of coping strategies and cognitive emotion regulation in well-being of patients with cancer. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2017; 21(2): 41-49. [Persian]. [Link]
8. Ebadi Vashmesara M, Khademi A. The study of emotional intelligence and coping styles and the evaluation of their interactive relationship in case of cancerous patients. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2015; 36(6): 54-61. [Persian]. [Link]
9. Shalani B, Alimoradi F, Sadeghi S. The relationship between stress coping strategies and social skills with aggression in deaf female students. Pajouhan Scientific Journal. 2018; 16(2): 11-18. [Persian]. [Link] [DOI:10.21859/psj.16.2.11
10. Khanjari S, Oskouie F, Eshaghian Dorche A, Haghani H. Quality of life in parent of children with leukemia and its related factors. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013; 26(82): 1-10. [Persian]. [Link]
11. Gross JJ. Handbook of emotion regulation. Second edition. New York: Guilford Publications; 2015, pp: 98-102. [Link]
12. Garnefski N, Kraaij V, Spinhoven P. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional problems. Pers Individ Dif. 2001; 30(8): 1311-1327. [Link] [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(00)00113-6
13. Aldao A, Jazaieri H, Goldin PR, Gross JJ. Adaptive and maladaptive emotion regulation strategies: Interactive effects during CBT for social anxiety disorder. J Anxiety Disord. 2014; 28(4): 382-329. [Link] [DOI:10.1016/j.janxdis.2014.03.005
14. Azizi A, Mir Derikvand F, Mohamadi J. Comparison of personality factors and cognitive emotional regulation in gastric and lung cancer patients and normal subjects. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015; 22(132): 1-9. [Persian]. [Link]
15. Salehi A, Mazaheri Z, Aghajani Z, Jahanbazi B. The role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in the prediction of depression. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2015; 16(1): 108-117. [Persian]. [Link]
16. Bahrami B, Bahrami A, Mashhadi A, Kareshki H. The role of cognitive emotion-regulation strategies in the quality of life of cancer patients. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 58(2): 96-105. [Persian]. [Link]
17. Kim HY, Page T. Emotional bonds with parents, emotion regulation, and school-related behavior problems among elementary school truants. J Child Fam Stud. 2013; 22(6): 869-878. [Link] [DOI:10.1007/s10826-012-9646-5
18. Marroquín B, Nolen-Hoeksema S. Emotion regulation and Dpressive symptoms: close relationships as social context and influence. J Pers Soc Psychol. 2015; 109(5): 836-855. [Link] [DOI:10.1037/pspi0000034
19. Ghasempour A, Akbari E, Azimi Z, Ilbeygi R, Hassanzadeh S, Akbari E. Predicting obsessive-compulsive disorder on the basis of emotion regulation and anxiety sensitivity. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013; 15(2): e93122. [Link]
20. King LA. Ambivalence over emotional expression and reading emotions in situations and faces. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1998; 74(3): 753-762. [Link] [DOI:10.1037//0022-35126.96.36.1993
21. Sharifi Daramadi P. Psychology of exceptional children. Tehran: Psychoanalysis; 2002, pp: 43-51. [Persian].
22. Lovibond PF, Lovibond SH. The structure of negative emotional states: comparison of the depression anxiety stress scales (DASS) with the beck depression and anxiety inventories. Behave Res Ther. 1995; 33(3): 335-343. [Link] [DOI:10.1016/0005-7967(94)00075-U
23. Asghari A, Saed F, Dibajnia P. Psychometric properties of the depression anxiety stress scales-21 (DASS-21) in a non-clinical Iranian sample. Int J Psychol. 2008; 2(2): 82-102. [Link]
24. Ma'arefvand M, Khatamsaz Z. Coping strategies of the parents of the children with cancer. Quarterly Journal of Social Work. 2014; 3(3): 3-9. [Persian]. [Link]
25. Lazarus RS, Folkman S. Coping and adaptation. Gilford Press; 1985, pp: 56-81.
26. Tortella-Feliu M, Balle M, Sesé A. Relationships between negative affectivity, emotion regulation, anxiety, and depressive symptoms in adolescents as examined through structural equation modeling. J Anxiety Disord. 2010; 24(7): 686-693. [Link] [DOI:10.1016/j.janxdis.2010.04.012
27. Saxena P, Dubey A, Pandey R. Role of emotion regulation difficulties in predicting mental health and well-being. SIS Journal of Projective Psychology & Mental Health. 2011; 18: 147-155. [Link]
28. Nolen-Hoeksema S, McBride A, Larson J. Rumination and psychological distress among bereaved partners. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1997; 72(4): 855-862. [Link] [DOI:10.1037//0022-35188.8.131.525
29. Coyne G. An investigation of coping skills and quality of life among single sole supporting mothers. Int J Anthropol. 2003; 18(3): 127. [Link] [DOI:10.1007/BF02447541