1. Bourne RRA, Flaxman SR, Braithwaite T, Cicinelli MV, Das A, Jonas JB, et al. Magnitude, temporal trends, and projections of the global prevalence of blindness and distance and near vision impairment: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Glob Health. 2017; 5: e888-97. [Link]
2. Soori H, Javadi MA, Rafati N, Rabbanikhah Z, Delavari AR, Parsi Kia A. Prevalence and Causes of Blindness and Low Vision in Tehran Province 2005. Bina J Ophthalmol. 2005; 11 (2): 151-163. [Persian]. [Link]
3. Colenbrander A. Assessment of functional vision and its rehabilitation. Acta Ophthalmol. 2010;88(2):163-73. [Link] [DOI:10.1111/j.1755-3768.2009.01670.x
4. Jindal-Snape D. Generalization and maintenance of social skills of children with visual impairments: self-evaluation and the role of feedback. JVIB. 2004;98(8):1-23. [Link] [DOI:10.1177/0145482X0409800803
5. Mohammad Esmail E. study and Comparison of Ethical Growth in Normal Adolescents and have behavioral disorder. Journal of Exceptional children. 2005; 5(1): 19-32. [Persian]. [Link]
6. Teimori Asfichi M, Alborzi Sh, Hemati GH, Khoshbakht F. Moral Judgment in Students with and without Intellectual Disability. Psychology of Exceptional Individuals. 2014; 4(16): 117-138. [Persian]. [Link]
7. Hao J, Wu CH. Deaf Children's Moral Behavior, Moral Reasoning and Emotion Attribution. The Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. 2019; 24(2); 95-103. [link] [DOI:10.1093/deafed/eny047
8. Gielen U. Kohlberg's moral development theory. In: Kuhmerker L (ed.), The Kohlberg Legacy for the Helping Professions. Birmingham, Alabama: REP Books; 1991, pp: 18-38. [Link]
9. Kohlberg L. Moral stages and moralization: The cognitive-development approach. in Moral development and behavior: Theory research and social issues. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston;1976, PP: 31-53. [Link]
10. Rest JR. Moral development in the professions: Psychology and applied ethics. Psychology Press. New Jersey: Psychology Press; 1994. [Link] [DOI:10.4324/9781410601162
11. Langdon PE, Clare ICH, Murphy GH. Moral reasoning theory and people with intellectual disabilities. Psychology, Crime & Law. 2011; 17 (2): 101-115. [Link] [DOI:10.1080/10683160903392384
12. Timor T. The Link Between Learning Disabilities and Moral Reasoning in the Context of Criminal Behaviors. Electronic Journal for Inclusive Education. 2012; 2(9): 1-30. [Link]
13. Markoulis D. Moral and cognitive reasoning features in congenitally blind children: Comparisons with the sighted. British journal of developmental psychology.1988; 6(1): 59-69. [Link] [DOI:10.1111/j.2044-835X.1988.tb01080.x
14. Hatwell Y. Piagetian reasoning and the blind. New York: American foundation for blind; 1985. [link]
15. Tarry H, Emler N. Attitudes, values and moral reasoning as predictors of delinquency. British Journal of Developmental Psychology.2007: 25(2): 169-183. [Link] [DOI:10.1348/026151006X113671
16. Malti T, Gasser L, Gutzwiller‐Helfenfinger E. Children's interpretive understanding, moral judgments, and emotion attributions: Relations to social behavior. British Journal of Developmental Psychology.2010; 28(2): 275-292. [Link] [DOI:10.1348/026151009X403838
17. Palmer SB, Rutland A, Cameron L. The development of bystander intentions and social-moral reasoning about intergroup verbal aggression. British journal of developmental psychology. 2015; 33(4): 419-433. [Link] [DOI:10.1111/bjdp.12092
18. Beißert HM, Hasselhorn M. Individual Differences in Moral Development: Does Intelligence Really Affect Children's Moral Reasoning and Moral Emotions? Front Psychol. 2016; 7: 1-10. [Link] [DOI:10.3389/fpsyg.2016.01961
19. Levasseur C, Desbiens N, Bowen F. Moral reasoning about school bullying in involved adolescents. Journal of Moral Education. 2017; 46(2): 158-176. [Link] [DOI:10.1080/03057240.2016.1268113
20. Adger WN, Butler C, Walker-Springett K. Moral reasoning in adaptation to climate change. Environmental Politics. 2017; 26(3): 371-390. [Link] [DOI:10.1080/09644016.2017.1287624
21. Hammond S. Beail N. "Social-moral awareness and theory of mind in adult offenders who have intellectual disabilities". J Intellect Disabil Offending Behav. 2017; 8 (3): 111-121. [Link] [DOI:10.1108/JIDOB-12-2016-0024
22. Grundherr M, Geisler A, Stoiber M, Schäfer M. School Bullying and Moral Reasoning Competence. Social Development. 2017; 26(2): 278-294. [Link] [DOI:10.1111/sode.12199
23. Aqajani T. The Relationship between Value System and Ethical Growth with Identification in High School Students. Quarterly Journal of Educational Research. 2012; 7(30): 1-18. [Link]
24. Jahangirzadeh MR. Cognitive Evolutionary Views in Ethical Growth. Ma'rifat Ākhlaqī. 2011; 2(4): 101 -122. [Persian]. [Link]
25. Lotf Abadi H. Criticism of the Piaget and Calberg and Bandura Ethical Growth Theories and a New Model for Research in the Ethical Growth of Iranian Students. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations. 2005; 4 (11): 106 - 79. [Persian]. [Link]
26. Reissi H. A Comparative Study on the Ethical Growth of 13- and 16-year-olds Abused and Neglected in Shahr-e-Kord, 2002-82. University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. [Persian]. [Link].
27. Rejeh N, Heravi Karimouei M, Borhani F, Khatouni AR, Zikrick M. The ability of ethical reasoning for undergraduate nursing students in medical sciences universities of Tehran in the face of professional ethical issues. medical ethics.2014; 8(28): 143-165. [Persian]. [Link].
28. Marino P. Moral reasoning in a pluralistic world. Montreal: McGill-Queen's Press-MQUP; 2015. [Link].
29. Kafman J, Halahan D. Exceptional students: An introduction to special education. Mohedin M, Hashemi J, Saberi H, Alizadeh H. (Persian translators). Tehran: Virayesh; 2013. [Persian]. [Link].
30. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hejazi E. Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences Tehran: Agah; 2010. [Persian]. [Link].
31. Talebzadeh Sani H. The Relationship Between Moral Knowledge Meta-cognition and Ethical Behavior and Moral Behavior Among Secondary School Students in Tehran Secondary Schools . Government - Ministry of Science, Research and Technology - Tehran Teacher Training University , 2002 . [Persian].[Link].
32. Jafari A, Ramani H, Amirimajd M. The prediction of moral judgment in talent and non-talent female students of elementary schools based on individual-family values and self- concept. Journals of Researches of cognitive and behavioral Sciences. 2016; 6(2): 65-80. [link].
33. Hashemi T, peymanniya B. Comparison of social skills and self-esteem of ordinary students, blind and deaf. Congress on Child and Adolescent Psychology. 2013. [Persian]. [link].
34. Hashemi T, Arianpour E, Mashinchi Abbasi N. Role of Social Orientation on Moral Behavior Regarding the Mediating Role of Spirituality. Social Cognition. 2014; 3(1): 30-44. [Persian]. [Link]